Donegal Bay Maritime Festival
11th – 14th August 2016, Donegal Town
Keep up to date with the latest news on Facebook: Donegal bay Maritime Festival
Donegal Bay Rowing Club look forward to welcoming the Irish Coastal Rowing Federation All Ireland Rowing Championships to Donegal from 11th – 14th August 2016 in the Lakeside Centre Ballyshannon.
During the same weekend the Donegal Bay Maritime Festival takes place at the pier in Donegal Town. Don’t miss this amazing maritime family-friendly weekend, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Saturday 13th August 2016
DONEGAL BAY FAMILY FUN DAY
· Maritime Photographic Exhibition and pop up museum Donegal Castle.
· Ocean FM Broadcast Live
· Wooden Boat Flotilla at Donegal Pier
· Interfirms Regatta the Donegal Pier
· Rathmullan Sailing and Canoe club Sailing Demonstration
· Kayak and SUP Taster Sessions (Donal Martin)
· Pirates of the Caribbean Parade and Show
· Seafood Night and Sea Shanties on the Donegal Bay Waterbus
· Planetarium on the Diamond
· Sea Shanty Night in Dome Pier One Bar
o Comhaltas Na Mara
o Ashore for a Loaf
o Eight Bells
o The Buoys of Ballisodare
Sunday 14th August 2016
SUPER HERO SUNDAY
· Maritime Photographic exhibition and pop up museum Donegal Castle
· Jamie Timoney Water Ski Display
· Super Hero Sunday at the Pier (Emergency services showcase at pier with food and band from Doms Restaurant)
· Ocean FM Outside Broadcast from the All-Ireland Coastal Rowing Championships.
· Star Wars Carnival at the Pier
· Coastguard Demonstration (flyover)
· Closing party in the Abbey Hotel Beer, Burger and concession entry for rowers to Sky Nightclub with DJ Darren B rocking the boat until late
· Planetarium at the Pier
· Fireworks Display from 10pm